intel 965 issue (dlsym for __driCreateNewScreen_20050727 failed)

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:39:32 PDT 2007

On 10/30/07, Jason Sewall <jasonsewall at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a Lenovo x61 laptop running Fedora 7 (x86). I just applied to
> kernel updates to 2.6.23.1. I did a git pull on drm, mesa, and
> xf86-video-intel and re-built + installed everything.

I'm pretty sure that with mesa master, you need to have xserver
master. Especially since the DRI2 stuff landed, which needs compatible
changes in the xserver. You might be better off sticking with the
mesa_7_0_branch if you can't update your xserver unless there's
something in mesa master you need.

--
Dan