Gentoo 2.6.19 Live CD unable to Start X on my Dell C640 ATI Graphics

The Virus virus.cs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 14:49:57 PDT 2007

X Window Sys Version 7.1.1

(EE) Failed to load /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/lib/GLcore.so
(EE) Failed to load module "GLcore" (loader failed, 7)
(EE) Failed to load module "ati" (module does not exist,0)
(EE) No Driver Available

Fatal Server Error
No Screens found

This is the message i get after booting from the latest gentoo live
cd, i think it is simply that it doesnt have drivers for my ATI Raedon
card, it is an old laptop that i  am using purley for linux.

Im not a Linux Guru, but can do a few things given the right advice, i
look forward to a response

--
SiR. *~Virus`x // .nG!* - The New Generation