How to support multi-adapters in the driver?

belcon belcon.zhao at siliconmotion.com.cn
Wed Sep 5 20:27:54 PDT 2007

Hi,

  I am planning to support multiple SM502/SM712 with Xorg.(One X server and
multi-heads). Original driver was derived from Maxtor's and I just found
that it didn't support multi-cards. I can using nvidia card(AGP) and
SM501(PCI) together but fail to make two SM501 work. There must be some
tricks in the driver that I don't know. Anyone has any idea? Or any video
driver has realized that feature. I just found that one guy said that
nvdia's driver could achieve that but their code was closed.

Regards,

  Belcon