compilation of pixman breaks with "noinst_LTLIBRARIES must be set with `=' before using `+="

Jens Stroebel dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
Tue Sep 11 05:46:49 PDT 2007

			Hello all.

As the subject states, compilation of current pixman git here breaks
with said error. This is caused by

commit 5fc4d5ab1fae8677f5a95f5eb0e4fad3a9e0bf82

as far as I can tell, as it removed a previous declaration using "=" and
left the following declaration using "+=" unchanged.

		greets,
		  Jens
dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
		23.....56.......drifting
By caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, By the beans of Java
do thoughts acquire speed,  hands acquire shaking,  the shaking
becomes a warning, By caffeine alone do I set my mind in motion