intel 965GM integrated graphics chipset on dell d830 with fedora 7 not working correctly

Ben Little bjaming at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:19:00 PDT 2007

Hi Jesse,

I attempted to follow the instructions at intellinuxgraphics however I was
unable to install the new intel driver due to the following error;

./configure: line 20329: syntax error near unexpected token `XINERAMA,'
./configure: line 20329: `XORG_DRIVER_CHECK_EXT(XINERAMA, xineramaproto)'

I'm a little lost at the moment and I'm not sure what needs to be done to
resolve this issue, I'm in some unfamiliar territory with this graphics
issue.

Thanks for the reply!