Ubuntu and libplot

Jaymz Julian jaymz at artificial-stupidity.net
Wed Sep 19 21:20:31 PDT 2007

On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 09:09:29PM -0700, Ron Cosner wrote:
>    At home I am using a Linux version Ubuntu 7.04 and I can not find a
>    libplot, libxaw, and other like files of a vector graphic library with
>    Ubuntu. Can someone tell me how to set up this operating system so
>    that I can learn to program these plotter functions?

apt-get install/aptitude install/synaptic the following packages:

libplot: libplot2c2, libplot-dev, plotutils
libxaw: libxaw7, libxaw7-dev _or_ libxaw6, libxaw6-dev

	--jj

Jaymz Julian - Coder, Visionary, Fat Ass.
"Hannibal is a serial killer. He only likes to kill and eat people.
 Very few people have `I want to be killed and eaten' on their cards,
 so Hannibal is out of a job." - http://cards.sf.net