xserver-1.4-branch & 1.4.1 release?

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Thu Sep 20 17:03:50 PDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 04:46:25PM -0700, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> I've seen in the XDS notes that a 1.4.1 release is planned in about
> 6 weeks - are we using xserver-1.4-branch for that?   Is it open for
> commits by everyone now or are their special rules/designated committers?

Hi,
Still using server-1.4-branch, and still with the same nomination
process.  Unless Adam or Eric have any fierce objections, we'll roll
with the usual process (nominate on the wiki and then one of us three
will cherry-pick) for the next 3 or so weeks, then drop back into code
freeze rules (patches have to be reviewed by at least one of us three,
in addition to the committer).

We haven't worked out who exactly will do it yet, but I can and am happy
to (much input stuff to fix up before I start blue-skying again), so.

Cheers,
Daniel