945GM and multiscreen

Frédéric MAZUR f.mazur at pga-avionics.com
Fri Sep 21 06:07:45 PDT 2007

OK, I have found why It wasn't working. I had put wrong parameters for
my TV Monitor (HorizSync 31.0 - 50.0 and VertRefresh 60), that's why the
driver couldn't find any mode matching between TV Monitor Config and TV
Output. I have commented this two lines and now it works on the 2
Outputs. Now, I need to find how to fix Modes for VGA and TV Output with
xorg.conf (with xrandr, I can) , because the 2 initial modes are
différents, and my Video in FullScreen (DVD with xine) is cut down on
the smallest mode.

thanks for your help ;)

F. MAZUR.