Recent mesa commit - still compile failure here

Jens Stroebel dr-xorg at
Fri Apr 4 06:47:22 PDT 2008

Jerome Glisse wrote:
> Wild guess you haven't update xf86driproto to lastest and
> also you may lack  dri2proto. Make sure to do a make clean
> both in mesa & xserver before rebuilding. As it works for others
> people this is definitly a problem on your side (either dependency
> or not a clean tree).

	hm ... strange, but you're right.

Althouigh I'd started off with a fresh pull of
xserver|xf86driproto|pri2proto|mesa , removing said dirs and doing a
fresh clone of them all fixed the build problem ...

dr-xorg at
By caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, By the beans of Java
do thoughts acquire speed,  hands acquire shaking,  the shaking
becomes a warning, By caffeine alone do I set my mind in motion