synaptics touchpad. reconnect not supported

Mildred Ki'Lya ml.mildred593 at online.fr
Fri Aug 1 06:21:54 PDT 2008

Le Mon 30/06/2008 à 16:26 Nicolò Chieffo à écrit:
> I have a laptop that has a problem with the touchpad: if hitting a key
> combination the synaptics touchpad loses the synchronization and it
> reconnects.

I think the same problem happens with macbooks when suspending the
computer. The USB touchpad gets powered off so it doesn't work anymore.

A temporary solution could be to switch to another virtual terminal and
come back to X (Ctrl-Alt-F1)

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'lya
E-Mail:	mildred593(at)online.fr

Site:	<http://mildred632.free.fr/>
XMPP:	<mildred at jabber.fr> (GoogleTalk, Jabber)

GPG:	197C A7E6 645B 4299 6D37 684B 6F9D A8D6 [9A7D 2E2B]