radeon EXA performance questions

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 12:27:06 PDT 2008

Hi Owen,

> "They", hmm. Oh, you mean me.
Not at all, "they" should adress all the evil GTK guys I don't know ;)
Please don't take offense, I did not even knew you develop on GTK+.

> API is not broken in the GTK+ 2.x line, period. Doesn't happen. Doesn't
> mean that other things could not have been done in a compatible fashion.
Well, but Cairo was such a large enhancement, wouldn't it have been
worth calling it 3.0, cleaning up all the stuff that has accumulated
till 2.0?

> Please read:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2008-July/msg00088.html
> For more constructive ways to move forward.
Horray :)
Thats really good news, great that such steps are taken, wonderful :)

lg Clemens