Parent Handle of a Video Sub-Window

Peter Harris peter.harris at hummingbird.com
Tue Aug 12 06:35:44 PDT 2008

saad shams wrote:
> is there anyone reading my mails ???

Yes, but you are asking on the wrong mailing list. This is the X.org
mailing list. XQueryTree (or xcb_query_tree) is the way you find a
parent window ID via the X protocol. If you want a VLC-specific way to
find VLC's windows, you should ask on the VLC lists.

(Also, your original message far exceeded your punctuation quota.
Question marks, and especially ellipsis should be used very sparingly if
you want people to understand what you are saying.)

Peter Harris

--
      Hummingbird Connectivity - A Division of Open Text
Peter Harris                    http://connectivity.hummingbird.com