A freetype font mystery

Seb James seb at esfnet.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 03:11:33 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 11:39 +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 09:51 +0100, Seb James wrote:
> > >
> > > what driver are you using? I saw similar symptoms with intel graphics and
> > > framebuffercompression enabled.
> >
> > I'm using the geode driver.
>
> I've pushed a change to xserver Git that might fix (or rather avoid)
> this problem.

I'm just trying that now.

I should also have mentioned that the Geode driver informed me that
1NT10 support is missing (the typo is in the geode driver code's error
message, it really does mean INT10 support) on my platform, after first
telling me it couldn't read the system bios. I thought this might be
something to do with the fact that I also have the 2.6.26.2's Geode LX
Framebuffer compiled in and enabled; and that it didn't seem to be
affecting the xserver.

Cheers,

Seb