Doc: How to file a good bug report for intel gfx driver

Martin Olsson mnemo at minimum.se
Sun Feb 3 15:43:32 PST 2008

Here is some feedback on the document you mention below.

A) You might want to add a clarification about what is considered 2d vs
3d bugs. For instance, when I see rendering bugs in Ubuntu should I
report them as 2d or 3d bugs (because ubuntu uses compiz etc).

B) It would be nice if it explained how I can obtain the version number
of xf86-video-intel and also how to obtain the kernel version. (I know
the later can be done with "uname -a" but everyone might not know this).

	Martin