[QUESTION] Need info for testing/fixing intel drivers

Maxim Levitsky maximlevitsky at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:58:00 PST 2008

Hi,

I have tested latest -git (#master branch) of drm, mesa, and intel driver.
Like I have told, the driver doesn't work well, but this isn't a question here.

I noticed that that the above git trees have quite lot of branches,
thus I want to what branches except 'master' are good for testing.
For example what do I need to test "Galium 3D" branch of mesa.

Besides is this known that compiz doesn't work with the above drivers?
Is there a workaround?

Regards,
	Maxim Levitsky