pciaccess clean up

Tiago Vignatti vignatti at c3sl.ufpr.br
Fri Feb 22 15:45:12 PST 2008

Hi guys,

Please review the attached. If no one objects I'll push this commits to
the master branch in some days.

Also, ajax said that the only OS expected to work on ia64 is linux, so
probably we can safely nuke 460gxPCI.[ch], altixPCI.[ch], e8870PCI.[ch],
zx1PCI.[ch], which currently aren't ported to pciaccess. No problem here?

I'm tracing why Xorg isn't posting correctly the secondary cards and for
sure there's a lot of code (basically xf86pciBus.c) that will be also
nuked after this be fixed (btw, is there anyone being able to start a
secondary card under master branch today?).

Thank you,

Tiago, the killer

--
Tiago Vignatti
C3SL - Centro de Computação Científica e Software Livre