Questions about Redirected direct rendering and related issues in AIGLX

Michel Dänzer michel at
Thu Jan 10 00:38:43 PST 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 19:58 +0100, Wesley S. wrote:
> I'm also wondering about related problems that AIGLX is currently
> facing, like XVideo support and if Java programs are still giving
> problems or not when used with AIGLX and Compiz.

The above issues are not directly related to AIGLX or GLX in general.

I'll leave the other questions to Kristian Høgsberg, who's been doing
most of the DRI2 work.

Earthling Michel Dänzer           |