RandR 1.3 additions?

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:17:03 PST 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 5:57 AM, Brice Goglin <brice.goglin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there anybody working on GPU objects? We were supposed to get support
> for multiple boards in RandR 1.3 and Xserver 1.5...
>
> There might not be a lot of people with 2 boards out there, but having
> only one of them work at the same time is a pretty big regression...

Non-xinerama with multiple boards should work fine now, we just end up
with info per-screen.

I had to fix a few bugs in drivers to get this working on Fedora 8/9
but I've upstreamed most of the fixes.

However with xinerama, we are probably waiting to see what ajax's
shatter work can pull out of the bag..

Dave.