[XRender] Howto draw a hairline-trapezoid?

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 08:30:28 PDT 2008

Hello Glynn,

Thanks a lot for the hint with line_width.
Yes, I was using a zero line width, after setting it to 1 I get the
same results as with XRender, it seems the Intel-Driver was
responsible for th nice lines and not XDrawLine.

Is there any way for getting "nice lines" with XRender, without
emmiting many many small trapezoids?

Thanks a lot, lg Clemens