XVideo (Xv) feed flickers on mouse-over with certain video

Bridgman, John John.Bridgman at amd.com
Mon Jun 9 14:23:03 PDT 2008

Are you sure that both players are using the same Xv port ? The radeon
driver exposes both overlay and textured video ports on older cards;
it's up to the player to choose which they use, and different players
have different defaults AFAIK.

Which card are you actually using ? NVidia or ATI, and which model ?

JB