Wiki like documentation Was: Re: Wrapping up 7.4 (finally)

Mohan Parthasarathy suruti94 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 12:10:14 PDT 2008

I am also struggling with trying to understand the current functionality.
The problem with searching the web (and this is what i am doing now) is that
there is lots of information and some of the documents are obsolete because
they are old. I am slowly getting there by searching through the code and
several things can improve this situation.
 would be able to contribute once i get an understanding of the architecture
better. Also, is there a document that describes what changes are coming
forth in the new release ? A document describing the motivation and the
implementation details would be helpful. And there should be a easy way to
find out what features/code is getting obsoleted.

Anyways, thanks for all the responses so far. I am making progress.

Just my 2 cents
mohan