Wrapping up 7.4 (finally)

Thu Jun 12 15:37:54 PDT 2008

Rob Currey wrote:
> I just recently picked up the git head and saw some modules that lead me to
> believe this stuff still remained (e.g. libXprintUtil, liblbxutil).

The git modules for those still exist because there's little reason to delete
them, and some of us still ship legacy code (in older releases or even current
ones) and may want to share fixes - they're just not listed in the modules for
current releases and should be removed from the scripts that build the entire
current module script (build.sh, jhbuild, etc.).

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com