mfb,cfb not there anymore

Paulo Cesar Pereira de Andrade pcpa at
Wed Jun 25 13:25:55 PDT 2008

Adam Jackson wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 12:51 -0400, Chris Ball wrote:
>> Hi,
>>    > So, there are no more dependencies on cfb etc. ?  Can someone
>>    > clarify this ?
>> The cfb dependencies have been removed in all drivers.  There are still
>> a few broken drivers, though -- from the tinderbox:
>> sunbw2:
>>   bw2_driver.c:36:20: error: xf1bpp.h: No such file or directory
>> vga:
>>   generic.c:53:20: error: xf4bpp.h: No such file or directory
> vga never got ported to pciaccess, and really shouldn't be.  I suggest
> not tinderboxing it anymore.

  I posted a patch some time ago, see
Actually the "updated" patch, for
is wrong... but I should still have the patch in my mirror at home.

  As long as vgahw exists, having a "generic" driver available should
not be such a big problem. I just did not work much on it as I am still
waiting for at least some feedback for