G200MMS xinerama on 7.1.1 or later version?

Alberto Alonso sp-xorglist at ggsys.net
Fri Jun 27 12:17:38 PDT 2008

We need to move away from Debian Sarge, and that's the last
version we've been able to run xinerama with our G200MMS
cards. The drivers within the xorg versions from
Debian Etch and Centos 5.1 seem to have memory issues that
cause the video to become unreadable as things get drawn across
multiple screens.

I included a couple of photos of the screens at:
http://forum.tuxx-home.at/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=595

Is anybody using the G200MMS or G450MMS with xinerama on
a 7.1.1 or later release? If so, what distribution?

Thanks,

Alberto