xrx-1.0.2 compilation failure

Michael Verret michael.verret at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 10:48:11 PDT 2008

I eventually made it compile fine using the fixed GIT code.

However, on the subject of deprecating...

Is there a list of deprecated software? I see here
http://www.x.org/wiki/Releases/7.4 the list of new/updated modules but
could we also add to the bottom of that page a list of deprecated
modules?

This would help me to have a clear listing of the supported modules
between releases.

:)

Michael