which xf86-video-* I can use as example ?

Alexei Babich a.babich at rez.ru
Tue Oct 7 02:44:10 PDT 2008

Hello all.
I want to experiment with EXA. I want to try to make xf86-video-XYZ with software emulation EXA. For example, make fake EXA support for xf86-video-dummy.
To do this, I need an example of a driver with EXA, where it made most vividly. Could someone point me to suitable xf86-video-??? with a simple implementation support EXA, so I looked at it as an example?

Thank you.
Alexei Babich, circuit engineer, OOO NPP "Rezonans", Chelyabinsk, Russia
Jabber ID: impatt at jabber.ru