How to fix framebuffer output display problem?

Mohamed AbdElwahed mohameeed2010 at
Thu Oct 30 00:54:31 PDT 2008

I run Gtk/Xserver but i have a problem that when display Gtk windows or try to run video , the display is clipped i mean the top and left part of the (video image) / (GUI window) does not appear. i think i want to configure something in the code to correctly know where is the origin of my LCD display, i think curently the output display start drawing in an un-viewable area.any help , useful URL, document is greatly appreciated-----------------------------------------
thanks in advance
Discover the new Windows Vista