[ANNOUNCE] xserver 1.5.0

Xavier Bachelot xavier at bachelot.org
Sat Sep 6 06:08:09 PDT 2008

Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> Xavier Bachelot wrote:
>> A GPG signed mail is needed ? Sorry, I'm new with the process, please
>> bear with me.
> http://xorg.freedesktop.org/wiki/Development/Documentation/ReleaseHOWTO
Thanks for the pointer Alan.

openchrome sources are not hosted in freedesktop.org git, but in our own
subversion repository, so I can't use the release script. The announce
mail I sent, although not signed, contained most of what is in the
typical announce posted to xorg ml.
Here's the link to the xorg mailing list archive for reference :

Would it be ok if I repost mostly the same mail, but GPG signed and with
added SHA1 sum and svn tag to xorg-announce mailing list ?