Radeon: randr 1.3 panning possible?

GordonYuan at viatech.com.cn GordonYuan at viatech.com.cn
Sun Mar 8 18:51:38 PDT 2009

Dear Krzysztof,
    According to Matthias' ppt, there is two ways for panning,
    1) Don't call mode_set() for seamless movement
	2) Call mode_set(), but display flickers
	I'm not sure whether radeon driver use the second path or not. But intel driver use the first one, and it works fine.
	By the way, I'm a newcomer and hope it can help you.
Best wishes,