Google / X.Org Summer of Code 2009: Ideas Wanted

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 11:55:14 PDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 11:51 PM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz at gentoo.org> wrote:

> - merging xkbcomp into the server

I'm been working on this in my spare time as per Daniel's advice to
create a libxkbcommon shared library. If anyone wants any more details
on what I've been doing there, let me know. Right now I'm getting
familiar with the xkbcomp parser/compiler and figuring out how to
expose it as library. And, of course, finding out how much XKB API
would need to be duplicated to not drag in Xlib datatypes. It's not
that far along, but I have a pretty good idea what I want to do with
it.

--
Dan