suggestions for 3-monitor display

Glen Lenker glen.lenker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 01:32:49 PDT 2009

Around a year ago, after a lot of tinkering I was able to get my
nvidia GPU and my intel onboard POS to work as a xinerama 3-monitor
desktop. The intel monitor did not have opengl, but I could drag
windows to and from the third monitor, so I declared victory.

I want to do the same thing as before, but now it seems that xrandr is
replacing xinerama, I should putting my time and effort into doing
this with xrandr. I have been tinkering on this for awhile now, and I
can't seem to get it to work with my unusual setup. How suitable is
xrandr for this job?

Also, has anyone been able to get DRI enabled on multiple graphics
controllers at the same time?

--
Glen Lenker