hi, i have got a strange problem with the intel driver on my Intel 965Q Chipset

GordonYuan at viatech.com.cn GordonYuan at viatech.com.cn
Fri Mar 27 02:39:30 PDT 2009

Dear Alec,
    I'm a little puzzled. Why the xorg.conf file have the setting about ATI card. Do you wan to use multiple display cards on your Intel platform? If not, I think your conf file is a little confusing. You can make a new configure file using the command "X -configure".
	Please have a try, thanks!
Best wishes,
Gordon