[Mesa3d-dev] Mesa 7.4-rc2 no separate compilation units in GLSL 1.20 ?

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Tue Mar 31 07:12:23 PDT 2009

Besides mixing GLSL versions like Ian said, there's other issues with shader concatenation such as #pragmas and preprocessing.

Nevertheless, concatentation will probably work fine in most cases and it's relatively simple to implement.  I've been working on it a little bit in the evenings and should have it done by the end of the week.

A proper solution to this will probably have to wait until we have a new compiler...

-Brian