[radeon] Dual-Head, second display stays black

Andreas Juch xorg at juch.cc
Fri May 8 11:43:42 PDT 2009

Am Tue, 28 Apr 2009 20:55:24 +0200
schrieb Andreas Juch <xorg at juch.cc>:

> I tried to disable the "working" display and
> only use the "blank" one, but that doesn't turn on the blank monitor
> on, but uses the resolution of the blank monitor on the working
> monitor.

When I swap the DVI cables, the other display works. The DVI-1
connector as the radeon-driver calls it doesn't work at all. It's
initialized at Xorg startup (monitor LED turns from orange to green and
the monitor displays "No signal found"), but stays blank. Really no
idea about that? It would really be great if I could use both monitors.

Best regards,
Andreas Juch