xserver patch - Fix to allow scaling and rotation to correctly occur at same time

Defnet, Benjamin R benjamin.r.defnet at intel.com
Wed May 13 09:43:53 PDT 2009

Matrix multiply done in wrong order when applying transform matrix (scaling) to rotation matrix.  This fix allows rotation and scaling to correctly occur at the same time.

This is my first time submitting a patch so please let me know if I'm not doing this right.

See attached patch

Ben Defnet
Intel Corporation