How to make xorg prefer "nvidia" over "nv" driver in a xorg.conf less configuration?

Francesco Pretto ceztkoml at gmail.com
Thu May 14 00:50:19 PDT 2009

Daniel Stone <daniel <at> fooishbar.org> writes:
> If you want to configure Xorg, why not use xorg.conf?

Because, as I've replied to Rémi, I don't know how to produce a *single*
xorg.conf that will work in *both* native and virtualized ubuntu as I've
explained. If it's possbile, it doesn't seems so easy to do (Aaron has just
posted a possibile configuration: it seems tricky, at first seen).

Greetings,
Francesco