LeftOf in monitor section is not completely honored

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Mon Sep 14 03:09:38 PDT 2009

Dnia poniedziałek, 14 września 2009, Csillag Kristof napisał:
[...]
> Am I doing something wrong? (I have attached the xorg.conf.)
> Or is this a bug?
>
> Since it can be worked around by executing
> xrandr manually, this is not as bad
> as the twitching image problem, or the random pixels problem,
> or the lack of support for the 3rd and 4th head of the FireMV 2400,
> but still, it is annoying.

I've read a part of your xorg.conf and I think that you should try to rename
the identifiers of yout monitor secions to "DVI-0" and "DVI-1"
respectively.

--
Łukasz Maśko                                           GG:   2441498    _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\