[exa] problem with openchrome driver?

Tomek yaiba.kurogane at interia.pl
Sat Sep 26 03:58:02 PDT 2009

Hello. First of all I type what I am using:
-openchrome driver rev. 794
-xorg-server and libraries,protos form git (from today)
-mesa and libgl also from git (today)

My xorg.0.log, xorg.conf and screenshot is in the attachment.

I use kde from svn (4.3.69) and have disabled desktop effects.When I use
XAA accel method all is fine,but when I switch to EXA - then I have got
some problems with windows in kde. No matter what theme I use, always is
the same strange error in rendering window (as you see on picture). In
other hand when I enable desktop effects (XRender, bacause opengl is too
slow in openchrome) in exa mode then this problem dont exist.

Can it be fixed ?

ps sorry for my english

Wyszukiwarka tanich lotow!
Sprawdz >>> http://link.interia.pl/f233e