Building intel driver: where's xcb-aux?

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Apr 2 17:12:26 PDT 2010

Mikhail Gusarov wrote:
> Twas brillig at 07:09:46 02.04.2010 UTC-07 when yan at seiner.com did gyre and gimble:
>
>  YS> However, git.freedisktop.git doesn't seem to know anything about xcb-aux....
>
> xcb-util

I'm not a git expert but this is the link that
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xcb/util/ shows for xcb-util:

root at mythtvrt:/home/src/xorg# git pull
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/xcb/util
fatal: Not a git repository

I've tried various combinations of git/xcb/xcb-util, git/xcb/util, and
so on.  That repostitory doesn't seem to exist.

Where can I get xcb-util?

Thanks,

--Yan

--