ANN: xterm patch #257
dickey at radix.net
Thu Apr 22 02:56:51 PDT 2010
Patch #257 - 2010/4/22
* correct ctlseqs.ms description of OSC 17 and OSC 19 (patch by
* corrected logic for menuLocale resource; the setlocale function
returns the original locale only when querying.
* improve filtering of translations resource, narrowing the scope of
the alwaysUseMods to address only the translations that would
cause a key to be sent to the host (report by Andrew Gaylard).
* change default value of menuLocale resource to "C", to work around
longstanding Xorg bug.
* modify handling of scrollKey feature to ignore XON/XOFF keys.
* implement scroll-lock feature.
* revise memory allocation in UTF8toLatin1() to fix an out-of-bounds
index (Mandriva #54531).
* compute value for first wide-character rather than assuming it is
256, fixes problem with -cjk_width introduced in patches 242
and 249 (report by Thomas Wolff).
* improve configure script:
+ corrected check for _XOPEN_SOURCE for OpenSolaris.
+ when possible, add rpath option for libraries in unusual
+ add configure option --disable-rpath-hack to control whether
the rpath option can be added.
* modify AllocateTermColor() to separate initialization from control
sequences, fixing problem from patch #254 changes where
enabling allowSendEvents resource prevents setting cursor color on
command-line (Debian #572928).
* amend logic from patch #185 to not reallocate cell-array if
processing ESC % G to switch from UTF-8 if already in ISO-8859-1
character set (report by Michael Koehne).
* fix to avoid calling XmuInternStrings() with zero count (report by
* fix build when --disable-ansi-color configure option is used.
* fix build when neither OPT_TCAP_QUERY or OPT_TCAP_FKEYS is defined
(patch by Matthieu Herrb)
Thomas E. Dickey
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg