Zapping the Xorg server

Wolfgang Draxinger wdraxinger.maillist at draxit.de
Wed Aug 25 10:14:06 PDT 2010

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:33:03 -0400 (EDT)
"Patrick O'Donnell" <pao at ascent.com> wrote:

> I'm one of those who's work would be severely disrupted by a hardwired
> CTRL-ALT-Backspace Zap.  CTRL-ALT-Backspace is hardwired in my fingers
> from nearly 30 years of editing using Emacs and kin.

Just curious here, and don't want to start a editor war. But please
tell a hardcore Vim user: What hotkey/command of Emacs collides this
with? A quick google on the topic just brought up numerous
forum/maillist posts of people angry with the new default behaviour on
the Zap hotkey.

Wolfgang