The current dualseat status for radeon?

Kārlis Repsons karlis.repsons at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 05:26:14 PST 2010

Hi,
I wonder, what is the current status for dualseat setup with radeon cards? Are
there any people out there by now, who have it all working just fine? I could
add, that with nvidia I had dead screens upon resume along with all sorts of
experiments to make it work. Well, but the idea failed just over hibernation
problem some year ago. So is it worth buying two new radeon cards, as nvidia
is a real pain with its blob and I have an impression that with radeon things
would be better (certainly correct me if not)...?