Xorg crashes...

Ryan Daly daly at ctc.com
Fri Jan 8 07:03:03 PST 2010

On 01/08/2010 08:59 AM, Pat Kane wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 7:38 AM, Ryan Daly <daly at ctc.com> wrote:
>> Could hardware problems trigger this?
>
> Yes, have you run memcheck  on the flakey system? If the first
> pass is okay, let it run all night.

No, I have not.  I'm not familiar with that tool.  I'll look into that,
but if you can pass on any pointers it'd be appreciated.

This message and any files transmitted within are intended
solely for the addressee or its representative and may
contain company sensitive information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, notify the sender immediately and delete
this message.  Publication, reproduction, forwarding, or
content disclosure is prohibited without the consent of the
original sender and may be unlawful.

Concurrent Technologies Corporation and its Affiliates.
www.ctc.com  1-800-282-4392