Xorg-1.7.3 XCALIBRATE touchscreen

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 11:52:28 PST 2010

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Marco Cavallini
<koansoftware at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dan Nicholson ha scritto, Il 15/01/2010 19:17:
>>
>> The config.log says that you don't have the XCALIBRATE extension built
>> into the server.
>>
>> XCALIBRATE_TRUE='#'
>>
>> That means the automake conditional to build the xcalibrate sources
>> will be false. So, you'll have to run configure again and see what it
>> says about finding the xcalibrate dependencies.
>

> Looks like configure.ac wants KDRIVE in order to enable xcalibrate,
> isn't it?
>
> if test "x$XCALIBRATE" = xyes && test "$KDRIVE" = yes; then
>   AC_DEFINE(XCALIBRATE, 1, [Build XCalibrate extension])
>   REQUIRED_MODULES="$REQUIRED_MODULES $XCALIBRATEPROTO"
> else
>   XCALIBRATE=no
> fi
> AM_CONDITIONAL(XCALIBRATE, [test "x$XCALIBRATE" = xyes])
>
> What do you suggest to do?

Yeah, the xcalibrate extension is only implemented for kdrive. I think
your options are to use kdrive or find another way to calibrate your
touchscreen. I know there are other solutions out there, but I'm not
really familiar with the touchscreen world.

--
Dan