FOSDEM DevRoom schedule updated.

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Thu Jan 21 17:56:21 PST 2010

http://wiki.x.org/wiki/fosdem2010

The current schedule (as it will be printed in the booklet too):

* 10.00: ...
* 11.00: ...
* 12.00: ...
* 13.00: Daniel Stone : Polishing X11 and making it shiny.
* 14.00: Luc Verhaegen : The free software desktop’s graphics driver
stack.
* 15.00: Jerome Glisse : GPU Userspace - kernel interface & Radeon
kernel modesetting status.
* 16.00: Mikhail Gusarov : X on e-Paper.

I'm sure that the DevRoom will be brimmed when there are talks, but the
FOSDEM organizers are not exactly thrilled with the coverage on even a
single day, and I don't think that we will get a 6th devroom next year.

Anyway, hope to meet some of you there. Mail me for contact info for
friday evening supper meet-up on the grand place.

Luc Verhaegen.