X11 fullscreen

Dirk De Becker Dirk.DeBecker at dzine.be
Thu Jan 28 02:51:14 PST 2010

Tom,

Thanks for the clarifying questions, since I had no clue what
information John needs.
The answers:
- I want my program to be dominating the entire display (i.e. to be on
top of all other graphics). Maybe later on, I will like to be able to
switch between being "inside a window" and being "on top of everything
else", but for now, being on top of everything else will do just fine.
- At present, I will not be changing the resolution (again, this will
probably be added in the future).
- I will not do 3D stuff, videos might be possible.

Dirk