ANN: xterm patch #260
dickey at radix.net
Sun Jun 20 18:04:02 PDT 2010
Patch #260 - 2010/6/20
* modify plink.sh to work around problem linking to recent PCRE
* extend renderFont resource to allow deferred switch to TrueType
fonts without affecting existing resource settings (Debian
* modify configure macro CF_X_TOOLKIT to work around omission of ICE
library from ".pc" file (report by Miroslav Lichvar).
* change configure script default for --enable-broken-st i.e., the
brokenStringTerm feature) to normally enable it. If the
corresponding resource is enabled, this feature eliminates an
apparent freeze of xterm when sending mis-encoded data to the
screen (Debian #584801).
* document in manpage some actions which were overlooked:
* undo a change to limit-check in ScrnRefresh in patch #257,
which broke fastScroll feature (Debian #584841).
* modify handling of brokenLinuxOSC and brokenStringTerm to also
sound the bell.
* add control/D and control/Q to controls which will cause early
exit from control string per brokenStringTerm resource.
* improve documentation of brokenStringTerm resource in manpage.
Thomas E. Dickey
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg