Error while bringing up X

Srinidhi KV srinidhi.kv at DigiKraft.in
Wed Oct 20 01:42:37 PDT 2010

Hi I am Srinidhi, I am trying to bring up XWindow on an arm target, I
have built the filesystem with X in it. When I try to start it from
command line using command "X&" I get the following error, Can anyone
please help me debugging this problem.

Fatal server error:
Cannot establish any listening sockets - Make sure an X server isn't
already run

Please consult the The X.Org Foundation support
         at http://wiki.x.org
 for help.
Please also check the log file at "/var/log/Xorg.0.log" for additional
informati

(WW) xf86CloseConsole: KDSETMODE failed: Bad file descriptor
(WW) xf86CloseConsole: VT_GETMODE failed: Bad file descriptor

Thanks
Srinidhi KV
Software Engineer
DigiKraft Technologies Pvt Ltd