Announcement of x11vis, an X11 visualizer

Johannes Truschnigg johannes at truschnigg.info
Mon Apr 11 10:51:55 PDT 2011

Hi there, Michael!

Seems like a mighty fine and very handy tool for those in need of doing
protocol-level investigations of what is going on with their X11 clients
and server. Although I don't see myself using it in the near future - as
I don't do any X11-related development work - I'd like to thank you for
creating and making x11vis available as free software, and also present
it in such a nice and digestible manner. Please keep up the good work! :)

--
with best regards:
- Johannes Truschnigg ( johannes at truschnigg.info )

www: http://johannes.truschnigg.info/
phone: +43 650 2 133337
xmpp: johannes at truschnigg.info

Please do not bother me with HTML-eMail or attachments. Thank you.