Supermicro Storage Solutions

Suresh.M suresh.m at procreateisi.com
Wed Jun 13 02:31:03 PDT 2012

May we take this opportunity to introduce to you our storage solutions with
Supermicro hardware which we have launched in the market. We also have
products catering to various application area that are suitable to different
domains / industries.

Please find attached complete details highlighting our features and
solutions. Kindly, let us know if we could provide you for any of your
requirements and also as an introductory offer, we are providing with better
competitive price in the market. For educational sector there is additional
benefits on price.

We would be happy to discuss with you to take it to next step.

Regards,

Suresh.M

Sales Manager

Procreate Infosolutions India Ltd

#2491 I 17th Main, HAL 2nd Stage I Bengaluru - 560 008 I Cell : +91
8722282943

E Mail :  <mailto:suresh.m at procreateisi.com> suresh.m at procreateisi.com  I